Photo Cred: IrinaK
The Pest Informer, a company in Raleigh, North Carolina, will pay you $2,000 to allow them to release 100 cockroaches to test a new pest control technique.
“In this study, we’re willing to pay homeowners $2,000 for us to release American Cockroaches into your home, and test out a specific pest control technique, to be able to gauge how effective this treatment is.“
The Pest Informer is looking for 5-7 households to volunteer. Volunteers will need to film and monitor the infestation for thirty days.
According to The Pest Informer:
- You must own the home or have written approval from the homeowner.
- You must be 21 years or older to qualify.
- You must be located in the Continental United States
- All tested cockroach treatments will be family and pet safe.
- You must not try any additional cockroach treatments during the duration of the study.
- At the end of the study, if the cockroach infestation hasn’t been eliminated, we will use traditional cockroach treatment options at no cost to you.
- The duration of this study will be approximately 30 days.
Source: The Pest Informer