photo credit: Bychykhin Olexandr // Shutterstock
With tax season approaching, many people in the ENC may be already planning to spend that money on a new car, some rims, a few bundles, or maybe your boyfriend has a “business plan” he wants you to invest in.
Well I have 6 better things you could do with that money:
- Pay off debit (credit card, phone bill, student loans, previous place of living, etc)
- Low priced stocks (There are stocks for low prices. Check out which ones are doing pretty good, and invest!)
- Yourself (That one thing you’ve been talking about starting, you finally can! Whether its a new business or a food truck, but whatever it is, START! Or maybe you want to go back to school for nursing or even dental assistant, DO IT! Get a certification! Need some refresh classes for your career, DO IT!)s
- Your children (College money, piano lessons, sports lessons, etc)
- Emergency funds or Saving account. Start one!
- Remodel Your Home/ Get your car fixed
Written by Clarke Jones