photo credit: Kiss Staff
- Cardi & Offset having official split!
2. Kevin Hart will host the 2019 Oscars
View this post on Instagram
For years I have been asked if I would ever Host the Oscars and my answer was always the same…I said that it would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me as a comedian and that it will happen when it’s suppose to. I am so happy to say that the day has finally come for me to host the Oscars. I am blown away simply because this has been a goal on my list for a long time….To be able to join the legendary list of host that have graced that stage is unbelievable. I know my mom is smiling from ear to ear right now. I want to thank my family/friends/fans for supporting me & riding with me all this time….I will be sure to make this years Oscars a special one. I appreciate the @TheAcademy for the opportunity ….now it’s time to rise to the occasion #Oscars
3. Greenville is reviewing the safety of Uptown Greenville. They want to include meeting with bar and club owners and increasing lighting. The police department is also looking to add a police substation near the uptown area.
4. ECU’s strength and conditioning coach, Jeff Connors will be retiring in July
5. The funeral for former president George W. Bush was held today. Former presidents Barack Obama & Bill Clinton sat from row with their wives & Trump was there as well with his wife. Hillary gave him no interaction.
Written by Clarke Jones